Community of the Holy Cross
The Community of the Holy Cross was founded in Wapping in 1857, by Elizabeth Mason Neale. The Sisters worked in the mission here for 70 years, together with Father Lowder and his priests. They have moved house several times since then, currently based at Costock in Leicestershire. More information about the Sisters can be found here.